Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Want A Fixer Upper? Now's Your Chance!

Whenever we're home alone with nothing to do, my better half loves doing these HGTV marathons. So lo and behold, I stumble across this story today... and even though I should have no clue who these Chip and Joanna people are, thanks to her, I'm all too familiar with those Waco-livin', letter-lovin' silly Fixer Upper hosts (and supposed couple, even though I've always had my doubts about that).

Anyway, so since we know who they are, I text her the link, and she very QUICKLY responds, "I would love to live in a house designed by them!!" Apparently, that is now an option, as people have been renting out the homes these two -- in hopes of giving them a dream home -- designed. So if ever you've wanted to live at the "Barndominium," like my fiancée apparently has, here's your chance. Just don't let Chip and Joanna see you because they're apparently none too pleased with this whole subsidized income business.

And please, please, please, if you're going to do it, do it before my girl makes us move to Waco! No offense, but I really don't want someone like Richard Ramirez for a neighbor. LOL!

(Just kidding, Texas, you know I love you! Please call off Chuck Norris!)

No comments:

Post a Comment