Friday, September 19, 2014

States with the Rudest Drivers

Some people call them our nation's "rudest drivers." I just call them the "interesting ones." Frankly, if it weren't for these people, would driving on our roadways really be as fun? You know you like them, don't deny it. After all, they're the ones who turn even the most humdrum of voyages into an adventure!

I am a little disappointed, though. "Why?" you ask. Simple: My home state's not listed on here anymore.

For four straight years at one point, and seven years in a nine-year stretch, my state owned this list. We were tops on it, year in and year out. Now, we're nowhere to be found?! I mean, seriously, I still drive on our streets, and nothing's really gotten any better out there, so what's happened? Did all these other states suddenly just get a lot more "exciting" or something?! Either way, we'd better adjust and step-up our game road rage, oh blessed state of mine, or we may be deemed a "nice state" soon. We wouldn't want that now, would we?

My girlfriend's state did get a mention, though. In fact, her birth city was mentioned. She must be so darn proud!

Obviously, I'm kidding here. It sucks to be on this list, and I thank my state for finally getting us off it.

To the rest of y'all still on it, check out where exactly you fall by clicking on this here link.

No comments:

Post a Comment